While the Society will remain closed to the public for the time being, staff have already developed a number of policies meant to safeguard the wellbeing of both ourselves and our guests. Based on guidelines outlined by the CDC, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the City of Philadelphia, the following protocols have been put into place:
· All guests must have an appointment each day they wish to visit the APS and have their own mask.
· All guests must wear a mask, wash their hands upon arrival, and abide by social distancing regulations.
· Everyone visiting the Society must check in and have their temperature taken in Library Hall before entering any other building. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will not be given entry.
· The Society will support contract tracing efforts and will ask for the contact information of any guest before they enter APS facilities.
· For further information, please call 215-440-3400.
We appreciate your continued support during this difficult time. We look forward to welcoming you as soon as it is safe and responsible to do so.
Read more about the APS response to COVID-19.