APS Programming Staff Take Over May Social Media
Throughout May, the APS Library & Museum Programming division (often internally referred to as “LAMP”) will be doing a social media takeover of the Society’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. These posts will bring you content the LAMP staff find to be both entertaining and practical. We’ll also aim to shed light on the APS and how our communities can engage with us remotely.
Education Programs, Scholarly Programs, the Center for Digital Scholarship, and the Center for Native American and Indigenous Research all live within the Library & Museum Programming division. The Exhibitions and Curatorial staff heavily overlap with the division and will also be featured this month. You can find a list of the staff members sharing content below.
Be sure to follow the hashtag #LAMPTakeover throughout May. Ask us questions, make content requests, and get to know the Library & Museum Programming division. We look forward to sharing a bit more of the APS with you this month!
Content for this #LAMPTakeover provided by:
- Janine Boldt, Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Curatorial Fellow
- Brian Carpenter, Curator of Native American Materials
- Cynthia Heider, Digital Projects Specialist
- Adrianna Link, Head of Scholarly Programs
- Michael Madeja, Head of Education Programs
- Emily Margolis, Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Curatorial Fellow
- Kyle Roberts, Associate Director of Library & Museum Programming
- Ali Rospond, Museum Education Coordinator
- Paul Sutherland, Archivist of Native American Materials