These are copies of material, mainly letters, not filmed for the Archive for the History of Quantum Physics (see PAAV86-A21). There is an interesting letter from Charle G. Darwin (1932) referring to Paul Ehrenfest, letters about the state of physics at Northwestern University from R. A. Fisher and B. J. Spence, and a letter by Hermann Weyl outlining a talk he was to give in Boston in December 1928.
ProvenanceLocation of originals:
Location of originals unknown.
General physical description
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). -- Dept. of Physics.
- Haas, W. J. de.
- Darwin, Charles Galton, Sir, 1887-1962
- Ehrenfest, Paul, 1880-1933
- Fisher, R. A.
- Goudsmit , Samuel Abraham, 1902-1978
- Harrison, George Russell, 1898-1979
- Herschel, Winslow H.
- Inglis, David
- Slater, John C., (John Clarke), 1900-1976
- Spence, B. J.
- Weyl, Hermann, 1885-1955
- Quantum theory.