Tributes, Memorials, Endowments
The Society welcomes gifts in memory of or in honor of individuals. The Society will be pleased to notify honorees or, in the case of memorial tributes, the families of honorees. If you wish to make such a gift, please contact Annie Westcott at 215-440-3441 or westcott [at] amphilsoc [dot] org.
The Society also appreciates gifts and pledges to establish endowment funds named in honor of Members and Friends of the Society. If you would like to explore any of the options below, please contact Nanette Holben at 215-440-3434 or nholben [at] amphilsoc [dot] org.
Examples of naming opportunities include:
- Library funds for the acquisition and processing of books and manuscripts
- Library technology funds
- Library Resident Research Fellowship funds
- Research Grant funds in all fields for graduate students and post-doctoral level scholars
- Principal staff positions
- Public outreach programs and exhibitions
For information on endowing the Society’s Meetings, please view Meeting Patrons Program.
For information on naming research grants or fellowships, please view Endowed Research Grants.